Our goal is to help our clients live full, independent lives by providing personal in-home care services and non-medical assistance
- Pat Laing, Owner
Best Of Care Home Care, LLC is a Michigan based home care provider. We provide in-home personal and senior care services in Kalamazoo, and throughout Southwest Lower Michigan. Home care is care that allows a person with special needs stay in their home. It might be for people who are getting older, are chronically ill, recovering from surgery, or disabled.
Aside from ensuring that your loved one is properly cared for, our in-home caregivers will work closely with your family to determine the perfect balance of services and TLC to meet your needs. Other supportive services we offer include:
- Daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and eating that help reflect self-care.
- Activities such as light housework, meal preparation, and shopping that enables independent living.
- Respite care for families from other demands or distance of daily life.
- Case management if needed.
The personal, one-on-one, non-medical care and assistance for your loved ones is what most families need, but it’s the ‘peace of mind’ and assurance you get from us that is at the heart of what we do. At Best of Care Home care we are committed to enhancing quality of life for you, and your loved ones!
We offer a fully trained staff of in-home caregivers readily available to provide quality senior care services for you or a loved one – 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We also provide:
- Customized care plans.
- Insured caregivers.
- Ongoing staff evaluations.
- Licensed social worker on staff.
Looking for a viable alternative to a nursing home or long-term care facility TODAY?